Having my hand swell up dr gave me antibiotic it help but swelling came back is diabetic be causing this or my high blood pressure ?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Return to doc
For follow up. Rule number 1: diabetics must be very serious when dealing with an infection as you are a high risk category.
If the swelling was secondary to an infection it is possible the infection is still present. This must be determined, this could happen to do a possible abcess, resistance to the antibiotic, not completing the course prescribed etc. If no infection then cause should b found.

In brief: Return to doc
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Recurrent swelling
You are saying you have diabetes and high blood pressure.
Your doctor treated you for an infection in your hands and it came back.There can be two reasons that either the antibiotics did not clear the infection and it was partially treated or you did not finished the course of antibiotics prescribed.High blood pressure has nothing to do with it but diabetes may be related, talk to your doctor.

In brief: Recurrent swelling
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Peter Kurzweil