I have a cluster of lumps on the right side of my left foot I walk a lot at work and sprained my big toe years ago sometimes it hurts me please help ?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: I'm a little confuse

With your question.
You have two complaints yes? They sound like they are separate problems. I would recommend you see a foot doctor for both issues. 1) you should get a diagnosis for your "lumps".... Without seeing a picture it is hard to formulate a guess. 2) your big toe - the first mpj bears a lot of weight and xrays and in personal evaluation is important to rule out what is wrong.

In brief: I'm a little confuse

With your question.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine