My eyes are red most of the time. Blurry vision. And a brown/pink thats beginning to cover my iris. N I feel throbbin on my eyeball constantly?

Dr. Michael Ham
Ophthalmology
In brief: Pterygium?
Sounds like a pterygium, which is when the conjunctiva (the clear skin like coating of the white part of the eye) grows over the cornea (blocking the color of the iris).
Treat by avoiding uv sunlight rays and keep the eyes moist. An examination is recomended, and possibly surgical removal indicated.

In brief: Pterygium?
Dr. Michael Ham
Dr. Michael Ham
Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice
In brief: GET SEEN NOW
Eye pain with decreased vision is an emergency.
Possible causes include iritis or acute glaucoma and both can lead to vision loss if not treated promptly. Most emergency rooms (er) have an ophthomologist on call 24/7.

In brief: GET SEEN NOW
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely