My 6 week baby has yellow diarrhea for two days, as of today it's been in every diaper plus diaper rash & blood show from butt cheek i'm worried.?

In brief: Normal infant stool

Water, yellow, seedy stool in infants can be watery and frequent and "normal.
" the diaper rash is due to chemical irritation from the stool and urine sitting on the skin. The blood may be from excoriation or a mild fissure. If your baby is healthy, feeding and growing nicely-don't sweat this. Are you exclusively breast feeding? Check with you pediatrician for support.

In brief: Normal infant stool

Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: M.D. visit

I would suggest a follow up visit with your pediatrician.
The rash may be a local irritation or a yeast infection. The blood may be from a small fissure. It should be evaluated and an evaluation for infection may be indicated. Normally baby's can have 9-10 diaper changes per day, but this should also be evaluated.

In brief: M.D. visit

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Jonathan Jassey