Just started taking prednisone and plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine). What can I take for a headace?

Acetominophen. Acetominaphen can be taken with virtually no risk. I would take it by itself.
Question for ur doc. You are being treated for a specific medical problem, with two meds that each have signifacant effects and side effects. Certainly you ought not take any antninflammatory meds such as Aspirin or ibuprofen. Drink a lot of non-alcohol beverages, and call the treating physician to inform you have a headache, and follow his/her instructions.