How long should I wait before drinking several beers if I took 2 tylenol (acetaminophen) earlier today. I haven't drank a beer in several days?

Dr. Karen Sibert
Anesthesiology

In brief: Doesn't matter!

Tylenol (acetaminophen) overdose can damage the liver, and is a frequent cause of liver failure.
Proper dosing of tylenol (acetaminophen) is very safe. Excessive alcohol use can also damage the liver. But taking 2 regular (325 mg) tylenol (acetaminophen) tablets is very safe. You can drink beer whenever you like. Just be sure not to exceed the recommended dose of tylenol (acetaminophen) in 24 hrs. Drink in moderation to protect your liver and overall health.

In brief: Doesn't matter!

Dr. Karen Sibert
Dr. Karen Sibert
Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: Healthy liver? No

Problem. Might help with the hangover.
..

In brief: Healthy liver? No

Problem. Might help with the hangover.
..
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Vikram Patel