Sometimes nauseous, headache, dizzy, sore breasts?

And the question is? Are you asking what the CAUSE(S) of such symptoms might be? Are you worried about anything in particular? The most common thing young girls are concerned about with these symptoms is pregnancy. Have you missed your period? If so, then, you need to get a pregnancy test in urine. If not you'll have to wait till you actually MISS before you can check & even then, I always suggest waiting 1 week more.
Could be ??? There are several possible causes of these symptoms, most of them are benign. For example, a migraine headache can cause a headache, nausea and dizziness (but not breast soreness). Changes in the hormones can cause breast soreness and nausea. Sometimes these changes are related to part of the body that controls hormones. Are the symptoms common? Cyclical? More information is needed to answer.