Is it true that lower wisdom tooth can cause difficulty swallowing and breathing aspiration?

Of course. The abscessed wisdom tooth can spread into your neck, pharynx and may cause difficulty swallowing and breathing. See your dentist for an emergency appointment ASAP.
Possible. If you have an infection of your wisdom tooth with swelling and drainage both of these are possible. Allergy to meds is another possibility. Get looked at quickly on an emergency basis if necessary before your symptoms become even more serious.