If mom of a baby smoked a lot and it died from it, is she in trouble?

Dr. Arthur Hoffman

In brief: How sad

Smoking is american roulette; the cumulative effects are terrible but unavoidable.
Your doctor can truly assist you;there are multiple ways to prevent this. So expensive in many ways. Do this as an act of care of self & those you love.

In brief: How sad

Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Arthur Hoffman

In brief: Confusing question

You ask for an answer without providing enough information to review.
After 30+ years in pediatric practice,I have never heard of a baby dying because mom smoked. Born early, born small,more respiratory illness, greater risk of SIDS, all are issues for smoking parents, but this is not the same as baby dying because of it.This is not a chat room,so questions are not linked if you want to start over

In brief: Confusing question

Dr. Shontae Buffington