Getting very dizzy if I move my head from side to side. Been also having daily headaches towards the back of my head and neck pain. Thank you?

See a neurologist. Probably want to scan the head if the diagnosis is not obvious. In a young person without a history of trauma this may be a sign of low lying cerebellar tonsils (Chiari Malformation) or a problem with the cervical spine. Dizziness with sudden head turns is a fairly common complaint in the days and weeks following TBI. Avoid prolonged neck hyper-extension or maneuvers that exacerbate dizziness.