Does your testis's veins swells, felt burning in veins and testis itself if you don't ejaculate for 3 months? I didn't have wet dreams for many days.

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

Your linking no ejaculation x 3 months and no wet dreams for many days with "testis's veins swelling" and "burning in veins and testis" seems excessive & unnecessary.
I'm even unsure and wonder if you're talk about the sac or testes. So, to clear these, go to seek pro-evaluation (detailed Hx + physicals + tests as needed) & counseling; this effort will help you once for all.

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Steven Seres