Are on & off stomach aches, nausea and juicy burps normal with acid reflux?

Dr. Sarandeep Makkar

In brief: GERD/Gastritis

These symptoms are common in GERD and gastritis.
you may also have infection in the stomach called H .Pylori. Please get tested for that.These are treatable with meds and life style and dietary changes. Untreated gastritis can change to Ulcers. So I suggest please see your doctor .

In brief: GERD/Gastritis

Dr. Sarandeep Makkar
Dr. Sarandeep Makkar
Dr. Faye Vargas Morris

In brief: Acid reflux

You're definitely describing some of the symptoms associated with acid reflux.
Other symptoms include *burning sensation in chest (heartburn) *sour taste in your mouth *Chest pain *Difficulty swallowing * Dry cough *Hoarseness or sore throat *Regurgitation of food or sour liquid (acid reflux) *Sensation of a lump in throat. I would rec you see a physician.

In brief: Acid reflux

Dr. Faye Vargas Morris
Dr. Faye Vargas Morris
Dr. Faye Vargas Morris
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/gerd/basics/symptoms/con-20025201
Dr. Steven Seres