Hcg levels possible miscarriage 18,32,62 hCG levels progesterone 49,16,23 have had heavy bleeding with clots is this a miscarriage?

Dr. Cynthia Archer

In brief: Looks like you are

Miscarrying. Unfortunately I have no idea how many weeks you are, and I also don't know if there was ever an ultrasound done to confirm an intrauterine embryo, and whether or not fetal heart tones were detected.
I see you posted this question many hours ago, so I suspect you have sought emergency care already. If you haven't, please do. Wishing you the best.

In brief: Looks like you are

Dr. Cynthia Archer
Dr. Cynthia Archer
Dr. Mary David

In brief: Ultrasound

One value doesn't tell you enough to say.
If there is a viable pregnancy you should be able to see a heart beat on ultrasound at this level. The other help would be to repeat the values in 48 hr. If they are falling you are losing the baby. Good luck.

In brief: Ultrasound

Dr. Mary David
Dr. Mary David
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine