Stiff neck/shoulders, fatigue, muscle twitches, ear/jaw pain and stiffness, headaches/head pressure, very sore muscles waking up. Lyme disease?

Not likely. You may have fibromyalgia. You need to discuss this with your physician and possibly see a rheumatologist. This is unlikely to be Lyme disease but there are other possibilities in the differential diagnosis that need to be confirmed. Your evaluation will include examination, lab studies and maybe imaging.
Seriously? There are all kinds of benign causes of your symptoms; what makes you jump straight to Lyme disease? The annual incidence of Lyme disease in the state of Ohio is 6 cases per million people. While it's not impossible and it's easy to test for, I think you can probably find something a little less unlikely to worry about, like unplanned pregnancy, STDs, or the dangers of smoking or obesity.