Are non menthol cigarettes worse? I ask since menthol is used medicinally. I know both are bad and i should quit so dont say that please

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams

In brief: Okay!

It doesn't matter specifically whether you use menthol or non-menthol cigarettes.
What does matter is how many cigarettes you smoke, when you started smoking, the brand of cigarettes & how long you've been smoking. Menthol cigarettes may be worse because they are "tolerated" better or "enjoyed" more, encouraging heavier and or earlier use. Don't say I didn't NOT say that lol.

In brief: Okay!

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Dr. Derek Isenberg
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Not worse

They are equally as bad

In brief: Not worse

They are equally as bad
Dr. Derek Isenberg
Dr. Derek Isenberg
Dr. Thomas Knecht
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Neither is worse

Hi. And BOTH are TERRIBLE.
What do you expect a group of physicians to tell you??? QUIT while you're young before it's too late!

In brief: Neither is worse

Hi. And BOTH are TERRIBLE.
Dr. Thomas Knecht
Dr. Thomas Knecht
Dr. Adam Smith