From 6-8.5 weeks I've had transvaginal ultrasounds increasing from 132-180. At 9 weeks I had an abdominal scan that showed 158. Cause for concern??

Dr. Charles Whiting

In brief: Heartbeat?

I'm assuming you are talking about the baby's heartbeat? If so, there is no cause for concern.
The baby's heartbeat can be quite variable in early pregnancy and this isn't a cause to worry. Best wishes!

In brief: Heartbeat?

Dr. Charles Whiting
Dr. Charles Whiting
Dr. Peter Baumann

In brief: No concern

If you are talking about the fetus' heart rate, then no, the fluctuations in the fetus' heart rate that you have been observing are not a cause for concern.

In brief: No concern

Dr. Peter Baumann
Dr. Peter Baumann
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham