Does food fetus is exposed to affect taste after birth?

Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Perhaps.
If i understand you correctly, you are asking if maternal eating habits during pregnancy can affect the infant's subsequent food preferences.
My answer would be a definite maybe - I am not aware of any serious studies looking at this possibility, but as a father of two I am pretty sure there is a link. Until studies are done, this may be another reason to stick to a healthy diet during pregnancy!

In brief: Perhaps.
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
In brief: Doubtful
The fetus is not exposed directly to any food ingested by the mom. All of the nutrients are digested and absorbed by mom and delivered to the fetus via the placenta at the molecular level.

In brief: Doubtful
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Jane Van Dis