My toe nail fungus has progressed to very swollen feet and ankles with (dead skin?) or some solid white stuff popping out everywhere. need help! jim

Dr. David Secord
Podiatry

In brief: Tophaceous Gout

Tinea unguium (fungal nail infection) is very unlikely to be involved in the swelling.
I would work you up for high uric acid levels and send some of the 'white stuff' in for dark field microscopy (putting the sample in absolute alcohol and not formalin). Assuming this is gout, you need to be placed on a xanthine oxidase inhibitor to deal with the uric acid levels which cause gout.

In brief: Tophaceous Gout

Dr. David Secord
Dr. David Secord
Dr. Michael Gross
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Antifungal medicine

A medicine like lamisil (terbinafine) could help nail fungus It comes as a gel powder spray or pills

In brief: Antifungal medicine

Dr. Michael Gross
Dr. Michael Gross
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine