I'm having upper arm pain its about mid way between my elbow and it goes to my shoulder. I was nauseous last night but not now. I also have a headache?

Dr. Austin Yeargan III
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: What is the question

LIkely unrelated.
If you're concerned re: your mid brachial (arm) pain, please provide as much detail as possible. At your age it's likely nothing if it hasn't been bothering you for at least 4-6 weeks.

In brief: What is the question

LIkely unrelated.
Dr. Austin Yeargan III
Dr. Austin Yeargan III
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Bursitis

If there has been no injury deltoid bursitis can cause this type of discomfort.
Do you have any shoulder discomfort with motions of the shoulder or tenderness in your upper arm just below the shoulder? If so it would point to shoulder inflammation as the problem. Hot or cold applications and,if you can take them,NSAIDS like ibuprofen help. See an orthopedic specialist if symptoms persist

In brief: Bursitis

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Steven Seres