I had a hips liposuction 3 weeks ago but I can't see any improvement. In total, 0.16 gal of fatwas removed. I'd like to know if this is normal ?

Dr. Rene Perez
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Probably

Hi. I see you're a male.
You probably had liposuction of your love handles rather than of your hips. The volume aspirated could be fine, depending on the amount of fat deposits you had before your surgery. Also, 3 weeks is still early to see final results. Your best option is to talk to your surgeon about this and maybe go over your before and after pictures for a better idea of your results

In brief: Probably

Hi. I see you're a male.
Dr. Rene Perez
Dr. Rene Perez
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham