How can pts hand a bad copy of exercises to a 90 year old and expect her to do them without supervision after pt prescription ends?

Pathology

In brief: It's crazy

Physicians, physical therapists, and patients are all victims of our dysfunctional health care system. Often, i've wanted to do a good turn only to be told i can't for fear of lawyers.
But if this is someone you love, a small investment of time and perhaps something for equipment could make you an effective therapist on your own. You have a good heart -- i'll be thinking of you & her.

In brief: It's crazy

Dr. Steven Hill
I think they are just trying to give some help after their care is done - it is unfortunate as I do not think it would take much to make a fresh copy ....
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine