Survival rate prostate cancer spreaded around and bone scan shows a little on left n right pelvic. Is it serious? Life expetancy? Serius should Worry?

Very Serious. Metastatic prostate cancer is a serious problem and according to a recent article by A Patrikidou, the median survival is 5.2 years. The good news is that in the last few years there have been several advances and new medications that should extend this. Treatment starts with hormones but sometimes radiation is needed if certain bones are involved. Typically your urologist will coordinate care.
Serious. Metastatic prostate cancer is not curable with currently available treatments. Treatment, however, does improve quality of life and may add years to life. The first step is usually hormonal therapy. I recommend you consult a medical oncologist.