Is it alright to use a harness on a young child? People glare at me like I have a dog on a leash!

In brief: Be practical

Today's harnesses are often disguised as a cute back pack but the doberman setup is fine.
No matter what looks you get, I'd rather control a darter around traffic or the busy mall than face a traffic fatality or abduction. I saw my first one 3 decades ago and was surprised and concerned. Years later, I have watched a darter die in the ICU that a harness would have saved.

In brief: Be practical

Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: CHILD HARNESS

Normally we don't do it to a child but if he is uncontrollable and it is more convenient for you to do it avoiding danger while travelling, then harness will do the job.
Please be careful!

In brief: CHILD HARNESS

Please be careful!
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Shontae Buffington