I'm pregnant, and ive had one bowel movement during the last three weeks. I'm on colace, (docusate sodium) Metamucil. My doctor says not to worry. Should I worry?

Not normal. I would be concerned about your bowel habits. It is not normal to have bowel movements that infrequently. I recommend to my patients that they increase fiber in their diet, add a fiber supplement, take colace, increase oral fluid intake, and take miralax (polyethylene glycol). The miralax (polyethylene glycol) is especially important as it will work for almost everyone if they take enough of it. Good luck.