Resident said my 28 week baby had abnormal nose then said it was his ear. He never apologized. I was devastated.?

In brief: Your question is ?

This site is designed to help those with specific questions about health issues.
Is it true that residents make mistakes, yes, should they learn from them, we hope so.Is this the right site for you to complain ? No! If you have a concern about the care you receive by a trainee, take it up with the hospital or clinic where it happened. If you do, you can help someone learn a valuable lesson.

In brief: Your question is ?

Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: PREGNANCY

The pelvic ultrasound result about the pregnancy is not always right.
Caution should be taken in telling the mother about any abnormality otherwise she will be devastated especially when the outcome happens to be normal.

In brief: PREGNANCY

Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Shontae Buffington