Will stem cell therapy ever help kids with trisomy?

No. With any trisomy every cell in the body has an extra chromosome in the nucleus.That extra chromosome interferes with the normal information that tells each metabolic function how to proceed. Those trisomy's that are compatible with a rather normal life have less interference shown than others, but stem cells would never cancel or remove the extra chromosome.
No. These are developmental abnormalities of all the somatic tissues rather than a single gene gone awry, or a simple to repair pathway only missing an enzyme.