Is androgen insensitivity like hermaphrodite?

No. Androgen insensitivity means that the receptors for testosterone type of hormones (t) cannot respond to t stimulation. In more severe cases infants with xy chromosomes (typically male) may develop female genitalia during fetal development because if this. They are likely to be raised as females with a diagnosis only coming after they don't get sexual hair or periods.
No. True hermaphrodites have both ovaries and testes. People with androgen insensitivity are genetically male, and make testosterone, but the body doesn't respond to it, leading to an outward appearance of a female.
Not exactly the same. A true hermaphrodite has the reproductive organs of both male and female. A person with complete a.I.S. May appear female, but is a genetic male. This person will not have the reproductive organs of both male and female.....Just male.