I ran 4 miles yesterday and did a leg workout at the gym. Well now my hip hurts when I walk/ put pressure on it. It's also poping when I walk. Ingury?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Muscle cocontraction

Muscle co-contraction is characterized by local muscle soreness, restricted range of motion, pain that is increased with movement of the injured part.
The use of moist heat, good rest and NSAID treatment for 1—2 weeks is recommended for this condition.

In brief: Muscle cocontraction

Dr. Ew Christensen

In brief: Hip pain

Sounds like you have over-used it or you have an acute injury.
Get ice on it and rest - if the pain continues, get in for evaluation. Take care.

In brief: Hip pain

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine