I have bursitis on both hips and it's 3/4 the length of my putter thighs. It's now working to the top side of my thighs should I worry?

No. you should report it to the doctor who is treating you, but you shouldn't "worry". If the treatment being rendered (if any) is not working or if there are new symptoms, I would think he/she would want to know that.