Is soy still good for perimenopause?

Dr. Michael Fox
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Maybe but NO
I will repeat another answer: if you go to cardiology for heart problem and the dr. Recommends a heart drug, i doubt seriously you would suggest or ? Whether a tea brewed from the foxglove (digitalis) plant would be "ok" as a substitute for the drug ordered.
The cardiologist would struggle with that ? Why is it that women want to bypass good modern medical therapy for hormones?

In brief: Maybe but NO
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Gynecology
In brief: Maybe
Soy is certainly not bad for perimenopause but probably will not be adequate therapy for the symptoms that occur in the perimenopausal period.
There are many hormones and other issues that contribute to this time period in a woman's life.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Adam Levy