Any benefit from menopause teas?

Dr. Michael Fox
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Unknown

My question to anyone would be: if you have a heart problem and you go to a cardiologist who prescribes an important heart drug to you, are you then going to ask, "are there any heart teas?" of course not.
Why then would you ask your gynecologist about "menopause teas." there is nothing more important to a woman than hormone replacement.....With real hormones.

In brief: Unknown

Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Cornelia Franz

There are herbs that help balance hormones.
Black cohosh is one. Your gynecologist will be well versed in what pharmacologic agents are available for menopause symptoms. You may find it helpful to consult with an acupuncturist/chinese medicine practitioner for more information on herbal treatments that can help with menopause.

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham