Hw lng does a pinch nerve take befre it does prmanent damage. Ging to the neurologist on 12/11/14 but think I had pinched nerve since 07/15/14.

In brief: Lots of longevity

Pinched nerves, pinched cheeks by grandmothers, and intensely coiled and tangled phone cords from those museum articles called CORDED TELEPHONES from the 20th century have limitless durability and longevity.
..somehow...you can even ask my son who is 21 and runs to hide from his grandmother who chases him down to pinch his cheeks! Hopefully, the neurologist can UNpinch the nerve and it'll be good.

In brief: Lots of longevity

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Eric Weisman