Does oxidation treatment to the eyes work for glaucoma patients?

Dr. Edward Workman
Pain Management

In brief: Data is not yet in

Anti-oxidants and nitric oxide agents are being investigated for lowering the intra-ocular pressures in glaucoma.
Although some studies have been promising, there are others that call the agents into question. Bottom line, definitive research has not been completed as of this date, 2017.

In brief: Data is not yet in

Dr. Edward Workman
Dr. Edward Workman
Dr. Eulogio Galvez
General Practice

In brief: Don't know

I have no experiences in glaucoma cases.
Would refer you to our especialists at healthtaps or see an ophthalmologist for consultation. My practice is limited to surgery and self-healing meditation to treat cancers and chronic illnesses as a secondary support management of complementary medicine.

In brief: Don't know

Dr. Eulogio Galvez
Dr. Eulogio Galvez
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine