Can you get chicken poxs from the chicken pox vaccine?

Shot reaction. A percentage of the vaccine recipients may breakout with atypical chickenpox, which is not the same as wild disease. Since the virus involved has been weakened in the lab, these kids have fewer spots and none of the dreaded complications of the wild disease. They could pass the weakened virus to others, but it would only be a free exposure varicella vaccine & unlikely to cause a clinical outbreak.
Rare. Transmission of the chickenpox virus is rare. A small percentage of children will get a local reaction resembling chichpox and some children with underlying skin conditions, such as eczema may get a generalized rash. These occurrences are rare and are not reasons to avoid the vaccine. All the best and check out the CDC.gov website for a more detailed discussion.