Swollen lymph nodes, sore neck, splitting headache-worsened moving neck, midgrade fever, sore throat, vomiting, night sweats, chills?

Internet? Hi. Girl, I'm sold! Something may be wrong beyond a "cold"! Will you PLEASE go see a doctor in person for a good evaluation and diagnostic tests? We in internetville cannot do the diagnostics. I hope it's nothing serious, but I've seen conditions present like that, that ARE serious. An in-person physician is what you need with real in-person blood tests, and who knows what else for diagnostics.