Is it true if 41 w/high FSH between 9.5 and 2nd. 15, and 3 eggs after Clomid (clomiphene) challenge IVF no longer viable option? Were told try IUI instead same 3%-5% success rate.

Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Too complex to

answer accurately over the internet.
Talk w/your reproductive endocrinologist.

In brief: Too complex to

answer accurately over the internet.
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. Frank Yelian

In brief: Not true.

Some IVF doctors are still use Clomiphene challenge test (CCT) to screen patients.
I don't think it is very reliable test. I have helped many patients who previously failed CCT test but done IVF successfully. The key is you have to use mild stimulation to produce optimal number of follicles. Banking the embryos for PGS, I do believe that you still have good chance to have your biological child.

In brief: Not true.

Dr. Frank Yelian
Dr. Frank Yelian
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham