I have pelvic pain, spotting between periods and bloating could it be cysts in ovaries?

Maybe. Or PID? An ovarian cyst might cause these symptoms, but there are several other possibilities. If you are sexually active and at risk for STD (new or multiple partners, or your partner having sex with others), chlamydia or gonorrhea are possibilities, perhaps causing pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). Whatever the cause, this should be evaluated without delay. See your doctor ASAP.
More than 1 reason. when ovarian cysts pop, it may cause pelvic pain between periods. However, I would advise seeing an OB/GYN to make sure you are up to date with your pap/pelvic and evaluation for uterine fibroids or endometriosis.
Stop guessing. Use Speculum not speculation. Go to a Gyn doctor for a checkup. They will do a pelvic pap STD checkup. Blood tests. The Doctor will visualize the area. They may order a transvaginal Ultrasound or additional tests to find out why you are having these symptoms.
? PCOS. Irregular periods and signs of excess male hormones (hair growth, acne) are the most common symptoms of polycystic ovary disease, but pelvic pain and bloating are not uncommon. You may also be a person who forms cysts in the ovaries without the formal diagnosis of PCOS. Best to have evaluation with your gynecologist or primary care provider. Oral contraceptive pills can often help these symptoms.
Yes. Yes...sometimes your Gynecologist may recommend that you take Birth Control Pills for a while..see him/her There is treatment!!!!! Hope this helps DrZ.
Possible. This is one of many possibilities. You need to see your primary care provider or GYN for an exam and testing to know for sure. Pain is your body's way of telling you that something is the matter. Listen and get seen soon. Best of wishes.