Went to france and saw fewer old smokers but a lot of young ones. What happened?

Dr. Allen Seely
General Practice
In brief: SMOKERS DEAD or QUIT
I suspect 'the old smokers are dead or they quit! i just returned from prague and germany and noted a lot of young smokers, also.
According to gallup, smoking rates are as follows: former communist countries (29%), central europe (29%), and the european union (28%). These smoking rates are all higher than us average of 24%. The highest in the world now is cuba @ 40% --the us rate in '70's!

In brief: SMOKERS DEAD or QUIT
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Allen Seely
Dr. Tracy Berg
Surgery
In brief: Nicotine addiction
Despite scientific knowledge of serious health detriment, addiction to nicotine remains common! if you are a smoker, and you quit nicotine, that will be the single most important thing you can do for your long term health.

In brief: Nicotine addiction
Dr. Tracy Berg
Dr. Tracy Berg
Dr. Peter Kurzweil