How can I get over a girlish crush on someone who friended me on facebook but I never met? I keep wanting to chat with him and get hurt when he doesnt.

Dr. Andrew Ho

In brief: Realize many types

Feelings are not always mutual.
As we form relationships beyond our family, we discover many types of people and relationships. Unlike parents and siblings, it is harder to figure out who they are and what they want from us. Only way to find out is by observing their action. One friend may not want to chat with you. Another friend may be opposite, and get hurt by your rejection. We take turns.

In brief: Realize many types

Feelings are not always mutual.
Dr. Andrew Ho
Dr. Andrew Ho
Dr. Jack Hinkle