Whos best person to test infant for problems?

See the doctor. Your question is very general. How old is the infant? What are the problems you are concerned about.? Your baby should be getting regularly scheduled check-ups, which are a time for the pediatrician to examine them for problems and keep them up on their shots. That is the ideal time to address concerns that you may have. Call the doctors office at other times to mention your concerns.