I was just told I have anemia!(put on iron tabs) I missed a period, bad moods, feeling emotional can't sleep. Always tired. Could this be why?

Dr. James Okamoto

In brief: Contributing factor

Anemia could definitely be contributing to feeling tired, that's one of the main symptoms of anemia.
Missed periods can be due to stress or a number of other factors. Bad moods, feeling emotional, poor sleep can be signs of depression, or if these symptoms are only around the time of your period it could be due to premenstrual dysphoric disorder. I would talk to your Dr about this.

In brief: Contributing factor

Dr. Vicken Poochikian