What looks like a Canker sore on soft palate. Red spots in back of throat/roof of mouth. Mouth is also yellow in color instead of pink. What is this?

Dr. Cynthia Archer

In brief: That's not an easy ?

Sorry about that, but I'm certain a doctor will need to examine you to answer that question.
What other physical symptoms do you have? How long has this been an issue? Any fever? Maybe mono? Maybe oral herpes? The yellow could be superficial growth of bacteria or damaged skin or it might be jaundice. So, in a nutshell this is a situation where exam is unavoidable if you want answers. Feel better!

In brief: That's not an easy ?

Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Urgent Care

In brief: Canker sore

Supportive measures should allow that to heal.
If pain worsens, or if sores spread your doctor could consider prescription medicines.

In brief: Canker sore

Dr. Andrea Brand