What tears exactly during repeat C-section pregnancy?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Bad complication
Uterine rupture in pregnancy is a rare and often catastrophic complication with a high incidence of fetal and maternal morbidity.
Several factors are known to increase the risk of uterine rupture, but, even in high-risk subgroups, the overall incidence of uterine rupture is low. It is about (0.07%).

In brief: Bad complication
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Clarify question.
I am not sure what you mean.
If you are referring to uterine rupture, then that is a featred complication seen exclusively in failed trials of labor after cesarean section (0.5-10% depending on prior uterine scar) that could prove life-threatening for both mother and fetus.

In brief: Clarify question.
I am not sure what you mean.
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham