We are both religious and saving ourselves for marriage. How can I handle my need to 'relieve" myself as a young christian male?

Pathology

In brief: Masturbate or...

You will find conservative christian websites that will tell you that masturbating is god's gift to help young people stay clean and learn about their bodies in preparation for that one special person.
Other sites simply counsel keeping your activities with the person you love short of intercourse, and in proportion to your level of devotion to one another. Read the song of solomon closely.

In brief: Masturbate or...

Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: Masturbation

You can masturbate. Doesn't involve a partner.

In brief: Masturbation

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Jack Hinkle