Are there coupons for drugs like viagra (sildenafil)?

In brief: Rarely

These drugs are controlled by the manufacturer and unless they want coupons made, you will not find coupons anywhere.
Typically, they do not make coupons for these types of drugs for the public but they do give coupons and/or vouchers for free pills or 30% off the price for your physician to hand out to patients.

In brief: Rarely

Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology

In brief: My local paper

Publishes coupons for Cialis frequently, either the daily version or the every 3 day occasionally.
These are for first tries. Few plans cover the cost, and the 20mg 3 day Cialis is about $20/tab. Some of my patient go to canada.

In brief: My local paper

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi