Brown discharge. Experiencing pain in my vagina. It itches very bad and it have a very bad smell. My panty sometimes get wet and have a dirty brownish?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Vaginal infection

The brownish color to the discharge suggests old blood, but this is not always the case.
It is not typical of a simple yeast infection which you might treat yourself. You need evaluation by health professional (MD/NP/PA) for examination of the vagina & sampling/lab testing of the discharge in order to decide which treatment is best. Be seen AS SOON as you are able! Good luck!

In brief: Vaginal infection

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Christopher Smith

In brief: Vag discharge

It sounds like you have a vaginal infection; it is important that you get into your gyn doctor as soon as possible.

In brief: Vag discharge

Dr. Christopher Smith
Dr. Christopher Smith
Dr. Jane Van Dis