Is it true that prostitutes come to motel rooms at night? Is my teen safe going to one with frineds after graduation ceremony?

Pathology

In brief: That depends

In the United States, your friends won't be solicited aggressively in the motel room. However, your boy is almost a man now.
There is nothing you can do to keep him from sexual exploring. The good example of you own life is all you can give him. Try to "protect" him, and he'll resent you -- and rightly so. He'll make mistakes. You may find out. Forgive him. Be proud that he's on his own now.

In brief: That depends

Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Possibly

I think all prostitution is a matter of money.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Cindy Juster