I have celiac. skin gets white spots that come and go, tingling in my feet hands forearms. some bad pain in spine,up to and into ears comes and go?

Dr. Karen Dantin

In brief: Check it out

Get checked out for nutritio deficiency , thyroid etc

In brief: Check it out

Dr. Karen Dantin
Dr. Karen Dantin
Dr. Georgia Latham

In brief: Common symptoms

Celiac disease affects people differently.
There are about 300 known symptoms which may occur with variable severity in different people. About 1/3 adults suffer from diarrhea. Tingling and/or numbness in the hands and feet is among the most common symptoms. There is no cure for celiac disease. Eating a gluten-free diet is usually effective in controlling symptoms.

In brief: Common symptoms

Dr. Georgia Latham
Dr. Georgia Latham
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: Are you sticking to

a special celiac diet? If so it's important to maintain strict adherence, as you can have systemwide symptoms resulting from the wheat agglutinin getting into your system wreaking havoc systemwide.
See your doctor for periodic monitoring and testing is best.

In brief: Are you sticking to

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Natalie Hodge

In brief: Multiple Symptoms

These seems to be multiple symptoms that could have various causes.
Definitely be evaluated for type one diabetes, as you have an increased risk over population given your celiac. I would seek an evaluation for this, with a history and careful exam to see what is going on! Pay attention to whether you are anxious and breathing fast when you get this tingling, if so could be hyperventilation.

In brief: Multiple Symptoms

Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Vivek Huilgol
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Follow diet

Celiac disease requires full adherence to the diet.
This can be difficult. Failure to do so can lead to B12 deficiency. Amongst other issues. I suggest you have your serum MMA checked (can detect early B12 deficiency) and consider reviewing your STRICT dietary requirements with a dietician. Good luck...

In brief: Follow diet

Dr. Vivek Huilgol
Dr. Vivek Huilgol