4 days abdominal pain. Crampy in lower bowels, sharper on upper left side. Nausea. More frequent bowel movement, crampy, but looks normal. Fever 38c. ?

Dr. Georgia Latham

In brief: Gastroenteritis

Main symptoms of gastroenteritis include diarrhea, stomach pain, cramping, fever, nausea.
Associated headache is not uncommon, and is probably related to the dehydration that results from loss of fluid through diarrhea and fever. Gastroenteritis is usually caused by an infection by a virus or bacteria. It is often self-limited and resolved on its own. Drink plenty of fluids.

In brief: Gastroenteritis

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Colon

Inflammation of the left side of the colon is suggested and possibilities include diverticulitis or a viral intestinal infection(grippe).
Diverticulitis requires antibiotic treatment and I recommend that you have your physician examine you if symptoms persist and especially if there is left sided abdominal tenderness with on going pain and fever. For a virus,light diet and Tylenol (acetaminophen) suffice.

In brief: Colon

Dr. Karen Dantin

In brief: Check it out

Viral or bacterial or food poisoning.
Possible issues with ovary. See your doc

In brief: Check it out

Viral or bacterial or food poisoning.
Dr. Patrick Kohlitz

In brief: See a doctor

Most episodes of simple abdominal pain in a young person are secondary to viral infections and or constipation.
Normally, I would advise supportive treatment but the fact that you have 4 days of pain now complicated by fever calls for a visit to your doctor.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Peter Kurzweil