Does Beconase nasal spray (beclometasonr dipropionate) and Benylin (Guaifensin & Pseudoephedrine) cough mixture interact with each other?

Not likely. Steroid nasal sprays work locally and there is some systemic absorption (varying from 1% -17%). There are no known interactions between these medicines.
No. It is safe to take Beconase nasal spray (beclometasone dipropionate) and Benylin (Guaifensin & Pseudoephedrine) cough mixture at the same time. You can also take Tylenol (acetaminophen) and/or Ibuprofen as needed for discomfort while taking these medications. You should not take Ibuprofen or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) while taking Prednisolone. Rest & Drink plenty of fluids.
Allergic rhinitis. They do not interact. Both are commonly used for allergic rhinitis.
No problems. No there is no interaction. It is fine to use them together.